CachitosAtConcordia Contest rules
1. The #CachitosAtConcordia Contest , is made by Cachitos Bakery, located at 3 Ste. Catherine W. Montreal, QC H2X 1Z5. Phone number : +1 514 500-6259.
2. The contests start on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 and will finish on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 11:59
PM local time. The winner will be announced on Wednesday February 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM, local time.
3. To enter the Facebook contest the participant must: a. “Share” the contest post, b. Tag least two (2)
facebook friend studying or working at Concordia University with whom he or she would like to
share the #CachitosSharingBox (A box containing six (6) cachitos of their choice).
4. The winners will be chosen on Wednesday February 13, 2019 at 4:00 PM local time. The prizes are four
Sharing Boxes. Once the contest is closed (11:59 PM local time on Tuesday, February 12, 2019) a list
will be compiled with the participants that comply with point 3 of the #CachitosAtConcordia Contest
rules. The list will be introduced in a random list picker (http://random-ize.com/pick-from-list/ ) with the
presence of at least two witnesses and randomly select four (4) winners who will receive each one a box
of six (6) cachitos of their choice.
5. A person may participate several times, by sharing the post multiple times, only if the friends mentioned
to share the box with, are different on each share and they comply with the rules on points 3.
6. The four winners will be announced on Wednesday February 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM on LASO Concordia
Facebook account (facebook.com/LASO Concordia)
7. The winners will be informed on Wednesday February 13, 2019, at the Facebook accounts under which
they entered the contest between 5:00 PM and 11:59 PM.
8. The winner has to acknowledge that they have been notified within a week from the contest finish date. A representative of Cachitos Bakery will give the prizes to the winners at Concordia Cafeteria (1400
Boulevard de Maisonneuve O., Montreal, QC H3G 1M8) in front of the Cachitos display on Tuesday
February 19, 2019 at 12:30 PM. The winner must come in person or authorize a representative to pick
up the prize.
9. There are four prizes, each consist of a Cachitos Sharing Box containing six Cachitos of their choice
(upon availability) to be picked up in front of the Cachitos display at Concordia Cafeteria (1400
Boulevard de Maisonneuve O., Montreal, QC H3G 1M8) on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
10. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other
social media used throughout the contest.
11. The owners of Cachitos Bakery, their employees, representatives or mandatory, the person(s) in charge
of the random selections or any person with whom they are domiciled, may not enter the contest.
12. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie
des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be
submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.